TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE OLD GRANARY, MATLOCK
- At the time of booking we require a non-refundable booking deposit of one third of the cottage rental.
- Payment to be made in all cases by direct bank transfer.
- It is possible to hold a provisional booking which will be held for seven days only. After this time, if the deposit has not been received it will be released.
- On receipt of your deposit a booking confirmation will be generated and posted which details the booking together with details of the balance required and due date, including Good Housekeeping Deposit of £150. No further reminders will be sent.
- If your reservation is within 10 weeks of the holiday start date, full payment will be required including Good Housekeeping Deposit at the time of booking.
- In the event of cancellation please inform us by telephone at your earliest convenience. If and where possible, we will try to re-book the dates and offer a full or partial refund.
- We recommend all customers take out personal travel insurance to cover any eventualities whilst on holiday and cancellations.
- The Good Housekeeping Deposit is taken against loss, damage or breakages and will be returned within 7 days if the property is left in the same state of order and cleanliness as it was found.
- The Old Granary reserve the right to insist on immediate withdrawal of anyone or party not complying with the conditions, damaging the property, causing a nuisance or exceeding the number of guests as stated in the booking form. No over occupancy allowed.
- The use of the hot tub is entirely at the holidaymakers own risk. The owners accept no responsibility in the event of an accident or otherwise arising from the use of such equipment.
- The hot tub may be used between the hours of 7 am and 10pm.
- Noise levels to be kept to a minimum out of respect to neighbouring properties and no music systems to be played outside.
- Hot tub instructions to be carefully followed (a copy of which are available in the guest folder located in the barn).
- It is the parent or guardians responsibility to supervise the safety and good conduct of children at all times whilst at the property.
- We request that you kindly report any breakage or damages to the owners caused by the holidaymaker during their stay at their earliest convenience and prior to departure.
- If children are present, an adult must be present to supervise in or around the hot tub.
- Arrival is check in any time from 4pm onwards and check out by 10am on the day of departure, as rooms will be serviced from 10am.
- Please contact us to inform us of your approximate time of arrival so that we can be here to greet you, show you around the barn and hand you the keys.
* A welcome pack of wine, chocolates, 6 free range eggs, milk, tea, coffee, sugar. Also included are all kitchen essentials, kitchen towelling, dishwasher tablets, washing machine tablets, washing up liquid, cling film, kitchen foil, sandwich bags, bin bags, dishcloth, hand wash dispenser and shower gel and conditioner dispensers.
* Complimentary basket of logs, further baskets are available with kindling at a cost of £5 per basket.
* No pets.
* No smoking.
* Mattress protectors and pillow protectors are fitted.
* Either feather or non-allergenic microfibre duvets and pillows can be provided.